Saturday, December 13, 2008

4 New Posts: This One: Christmas Gifts



Are you giving Christmas or Chanukah gifts? If so, please consider giving a gift to my two friends Abdoulaye and Zacheria. A check for $25, $50, or $100 will help us achieve so much LONG TERM change in their lives. After my first request I did not know what to expect in terms of contributions. My request was indeed circulated around the world, and money has come in from Michigan, California, and Australia. I will be keeping the money in my account until we reach our goals, then I will pull it out and help them purchase their vehicle/livestock. If you would like to contribute--now, or later but with a pledge now--please email me at eliasjkhalil@yahoo.com or write out the check payable to me and send it to: Elias Khalil, Fulbright Teacher // 2130 Dakar Place // Dulles, VA 20189-2130. If you would like a refresher on their stories, visit the following entries in my blog (eliasjkhalil.blogspot.com): 11/7--Profiles; 11/14--Caring; 11/21--The U.S.-Who is Welcomed?; 11/24--Happy Thanksgiving.

No comments: